Saturday, July 9, 2011

Our Epic Summer...2011

This summer the kids and I vacationed in Utah and Idaho for a total of 6 weeks. We went to two weddings (One brother, one cousin), welcomed home one missionary (my little brother Joshua), blessed one baby (McKay!), celebrated one birthday (Yeah Liz!)...and one graduation (Congrats Mom!), and ended it all with an awesome Christensen family reunion and 4th of July celebration. It has seriously been one of the most awesome summers ever, and it's only July!

Joe was able to be with us the first two weeks and the last week of our trip. In between he had to fly home to Alpine to work on his Master's project.

We had such a wonderful time visiting with both mine and Joe's families and seeing old friends from both Utah and Idaho. We also reaffirmed how much we hate being separated. Those three weeks were so difficult for me, I love my husband and have found that I worry about him so much more when we are separated by so many miles. I guess that this is an area where I need to learn to trust a little more. I do know that I'd rather miss him then not miss him though! 


No comments:

Post a Comment